Pineapple Mango Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Manzano Peppers (aka Apple Chilis), seeds and membranes removed, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeds and membranes removed, chopped
- 1 cup fresh Pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh Mango, cubed
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 Tbs chopped Cilantro
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt to taste
- Heat large sauce pot to medium heat and add olive oil. Add peppers and fruit and allow to soften for 8-10 minutes.
- Add water, vinegar, sugar, cilantro and paprika and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and allow to simmer about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Add to a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Enjoy!
Adapted from recipe found at: www.chilipeppermadness.com
Let me know if you like it. Happy Noshing!