This is one of my favorite go-to weeknight dinners. It’s easy and it pleases the masses (aka my husband AND the kids).
It’s really quite easy… 3 steps. Marinate, Bread, Bake! OK, 4… DEVOUR!
Corn Flake Chicken
- 1 lb boneless Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Parley flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried Dill
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 2-3 dashes Hot Sauce (I prefer Texas Pete)
- Liberal sprinkling of Salt and Pepper
Chicken Marinade Directions
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT chicken to a large zip lock bag or tupper ware and mix well to combine.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Corn Flake Breading
- 2 cups Corn Flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbs Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine breading ingredients into a blender and pulse until Corn Flakes are finely crushed. Transfer to a plate.
- Place marinaded chicken into Corn Flake breading and coat well. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce. We love BBQ!
Let me know how it turns out!