This is one of my favorite go-to weeknight dinners. It’s easy and it pleases the masses (aka my husband AND the kids).
It’s really quite easy… 3 steps. Marinate, Bread, Bake! OK, 4… DEVOUR!
Corn Flake Chicken
- 1 lb boneless Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Parley flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried Dill
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 2-3 dashes Hot Sauce (I prefer Texas Pete)
- Liberal sprinkling of Salt and Pepper
Chicken Marinade Directions
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT chicken to a large zip lock bag or tupper ware and mix well to combine.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Corn Flake Breading
- 2 cups Corn Flakes
- 1/2 tsp dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbs Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine breading ingredients into a blender and pulse until Corn Flakes are finely crushed. Transfer to a plate.
- Place marinaded chicken into Corn Flake breading and coat well. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce. We love BBQ!
Let me know how it turns out!
One thought on “Corn Flake Chicken”