- 4 Tomatillos, husks removed and quartered
- 2 cloves Garlic, peeled
- 1 small White Onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, seeds and membranes removed, quartered
- Optional: 2 Tbs pan drippings from Cuban Style Pork Roast– not to be confused with grease!
- 1 small bunch of Cilantro, coarsely chopped
- Add Tomatillos, Garlic, Onion, Jalapeno to a sauce pot. Cover with water. Bring to a boil over Med-High heat and then reduce to a simmer. Let simmer until vegetables are tender- about 10-15 minutes.
- Drain vegetables and add to a blender along with pork drippings, cilantro and a pinch of salt. Blend until smooth. Taste and season with more salt or Lime, if you prefer.
Let me know if you like it. Happy Noshing!